Thesis supervisors: M. Antònia Martí and Maria Salamó
Research Interests: Automatic paraphrase recognition, Distributional Semantics, Machine Learning, Paraphrase typology, Semantic similarity, Semantic compositionality, Textual Entailment.
- Kovatchev, V., Salamó, M., and Martí, M. A. "Comparing models of distributional semantics for identifying groups of semantically related words" Procesamiento de Lenguage Natural, 57, 2016.
- Kovatchev, V., Martí, M. A., and Salamó, M. "ETPC - A Paraphrase Identification Corpus Annotated with Extended Paraphrase Typology and Negation" Proceedings of the 11th edition of the Language Resources and Evaluation Conference, 2018
- Kovatchev, V., Martí, M. A., and Salamó, M. "WARP-Text: A Web-Based Tool for Annotating Relationships Between Pairs of Texts" Proceedings of the 27th International Conference on Computational Linguistics, 2018, System Demonstrations
- "Introduction to NLP", Master on Foundations of Data Science, University of Barcelona, 2016-2017
- "Introduction to NLP", Master on Foundations of Data Science, University of Barcelona, 2017-2018
Conference and Summer Scool Оrganization
- Organizing committee at the Student Research Workshops associated with the conference "Recent Advances in Natural Language Processing", 2017
- Monitor at the Lisbon Machine Learning School, 2018
Awards and Grants
APIF pre-doctoral grant, University of Barcelona, 2017-2020