AnCora-Net is a Catalan, Spanish and English multilingual lexicon which combines syntactic-semantic and conceptual information from different sources: the Spanish AnCora-Verb-ES and the Catalan AnCora-Verb-CA lexicons, and information from the Unified Verb Index (UVI). This index merges different English knowledge sources: VerbNet, PropBank, FrameNet, WordNet 3.0and OntoNotes. Each verbal sense in the AnCora-Verb lexicons has the following information associated to it:
- Semantic class, thematic roles, selectional restrictions on arguments, and frames from VerbNet.
- FrameNet conceptual frames.
- PropBank verbal senses, with their corresponding arguments and thematic roles.
- WordNet 3.0 verbal senses.
- OntoNotes verbal senses, where the sense grouping is more coarse-grained than in WordNet.